Fire Response Unit- Have lots of construction fun with the LEGO City Fire Response Unit! Race to the scene where a worker calls for help! Zoom in on your motorcycle to fight the flames. If you can't reach the fire, call in the Fire Response Unit helicopter and help the firefighters put out the container fire with a tank full of water. It’s another job well done!
LEGO City is a realistic LEGO world for your child to explore. Iconic vehicles and buildings form the backdrop to this bustling city, with everyday heroes catching bad guys and putting out fires. This is a world full of humour and charm that will really stimulate their creative imaginations.
- 3 minifigures: a pilot, firefighter and a worker
- Helicopter with rotating blades and cargo doors that open
- Motorcycle with space for a fire extinguisher
- Fly the helicopter over the container to release the water elements
- Turn the container roof element, putting out the fire
- Welder, 2 gas canisters, trolley, fire extinguisher, wrench, 5 water bricks and a saw
- Lego City Fire Response Unit at The Kid Zone