Raising great kids in today’s world can be incredibly challenging―and teaching good manners can feel like an uphill battle! That’s where Ready To Go! Manners can really help. This kit contains everything parents need to encourage their children to be polite, well-mannered, and considerate individuals. It features:
- Advice and tips from an expert child psychologist
- An easy-to-follow, 16-page instructional parent guide with helpful ideas and proven methods for teaching manners to young children
- A delightfully illustrated, 16-page board book that will encourage and support children as they learn to be kind and thoughtful
- A fun two-sided reward chart that includes illustrations of engaging characters and spaces for stickers
- 48 reward stickers to motivate children and positively reinforce each new success
With help from Ready to Go! Manners, your child will successfully navigate this important developmental stage while learning to be a compassionate, courteous, and respectful person. Teaching good manners has never been so positive or rewarding―for kids or their parents!