HELPS BABY TRANSITION TO INDEPENDENT FEEDING
The contoured handles make it easy for little hands to hold. The non-leak spout responds to strength of baby’s sucking and helps to control flow of fluid. Stronger sucking will result in a faster flow, while gentler sucking will result in a slower flow.
- Clean with warm, soapy water.
- Rinse well.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals, abrasive pads or sharp instruments.
- Sterilise with sterilising solution, boil in water for 5 minutes and allow to cool, or use the Snookums Microwave Steam Steriliser.
- Keep out reach of children.
- Dispose of if damaged.
- This product is not always sterile and might contain microorganisms if not properly sterilised.
- Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- If you are breastfeeding, using a feeding bottle or teat may interfere with baby’s natural way of suckling your breast.
- Never leave baby alone when feeding.
- Check temperature before feeding.
- No carbonated drinks or juice with pulp.