Extend the fun with 15 more cards What am I? Now you can play on the go with this quick travel game or add to your existing Hedbandz game to extend the fun. In this classic game, or rapid-action guessing game, players are given three scoring badges, and each draw a card to stick on their headbands without looking. On your turn, flip the timer and ask “yes” or “no” questions to find out what you are – an animal, food or object! Guess correctly and stick a scoring badge onto your headband, then pick a new card and continue asking questions! Guess incorrectly and lose your turn. The first player to earn three scoring badges wins! Hedbanz is fun for kids, parents and grandparents and is perfect for family game night! Through play, kids will develop deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills in a fun and thrilling way. Download the optional and FREE Companion App to add wacky face filters to your friends/family! Can you handle the excitement of this wacky family guessing game? Get a family game night together and play Hedbanz to find out!Features:
- Increase the Fun: Add the animal Headband and 15 character cards to any Hebdanz set for more hilarious challenges, or play on its own for a travel game.
- Fun Family Guessing Game: Hedbanz is the fast-paced, easy to play question game of “What am I?” Ask “yes” or “no” questions before time runs out to figure out if the cartoon card on your headband is a lion, a koala or a toucan. Earn 3 scoring badges to win!
- Kid Friendly Board Game: The categories are simple, allowing everyone, even young children, to get in on the family fun. Since you're racing against the one-minute sand-clock timer, each round moves quickly, ramping up your energy & challenging your with
- Educational Play for Kids: Playing Hedbanz, kids will develop their deductive reasoning skills with the game’s simple question and answer method. Coming up with questions that will lead to answers, kids will also practice their critical thinking skills!
- 15 character cards
- 1 Headband
- 1 Instruction Card with suggested questions.