It’s no surprise that Rummikub is so popular–it has all the elements that make a great game: it’s easy to learn and fast moving, it’s different every time it’s played, it combines luck and strategy, and it changes quickly so every player has a chance to win until the very end. And with more than 70 million units sold, Rummikub is one of the world’s best-selling, and most-played, games. Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs (consecutive numbers of the same color, like 2, 3, 4 in red) and groups (three or more of the same number in different colors, like a red 9, a blue 9, and a black 9). It’s easy to learn, but packed with strategy–the “board” changes all the time as players adjust the tiles on the table. The Joker tiles add to the fun; they can be any color or number. The object is to be the first player to play every tile on your rack. Players keep track of who wins each round–the player who wins the most rounds wins this time-tested tile game (there’s also a point system for use as a tie-breaker).Features:
- Rummikub, the original fast-moving, family-fun tile game is a super easy to learn boardgame.
- Featuring fast-paced, easy game-play this game is ideal for people of different ages to play together. Each player takes 14 tiles and goes onto make groups consisting of the same number but different colors (three or more of the same numbers in different colors), or the same color with different numbers (consecutive numbers of the same color).
- Rummikub is easy to learn, fast moving and different every time it's played! The "board" changes all the time as players adjust the tiles on the table.
- Combining luck & strategy, this game is super fun as you compete to be the first player among others to place all your tiles from the rack onto the table to win the game!
- Playing board games increases brain function.
- Playing stimulates brain areas that are responsible for memory formation and complex thought processes for all ages. Engaging in play assists in practicing essential cognitive skills, such as decision making, higher level strategic thinking, and problem solving.
- The benefits of board gaming are far-reaching; allowing parents to have much-needed conversations with the kids, as well as developing children's interpersonal skills, and boosting confidence and cognitive ability. It's a win-win!
- Urea Tiles
- Elite Racks
- Cardboard Stage
- Inside Cardboard Tray
- Cardboard Set up Box
- Instruction sheet
- Blue tile bag